Funeral Services in Perth
At Perth Cremations, we understand that the hassle and financial stress of making funeral plans is the last thing you want to be dealing with at a time of grief, so our motto is to always put people before profits.
The Perth Cremations Promise
When you choose our team as your Perth funeral directors, we offer a complete satisfaction guarantee. We are so confident in our excellent standards that we make you this promise – if you’re not 100% satisfied with the service we provide, we will refund your costs and complete the funeral service or cremation free of charge.
Voted #1 in quality, family-owned Perth Cremations offers full Funeral Packages starting at just $1495 + cemetery fee…Finally, the Quality Funeral Service Your Loved One Deserves — at an Affordable Price, Guaranteed
Carefully Curated Funeral Packages
Our choice of funeral packages mean that you can rest assured that everything is taken care of, whilst we work with you to build a beautiful and personalised ceremony to truly celebrate the life of your loved one. Our expert team will take care of the logistics at our Perth crematorium – transfer and care of the deceased, obtaining certification, arranging a coffin, carrying out cremation and employing a professional celebrant – so that you can focus on spending time with family and friends.
All Areas – Pinnaroo - Fremantle - Karrakatta Cemetery
Call today on 1800 33 1990 so we can help you celebrate the life of your loved one.
Unbeatable price – Cemetery Service for well under $6000
How do we compare?
|“Big Brand” Funeral Companies|
|Initial contact (phone or email) with Funeral Director|| Receptionist|
|24/7 Transfer of your loved one into our care (Metro Area)|
|Wash, Dress & Prep of deceased|
|‘Swan Range’ of Stepped Lid Coffin – (choice of teak, rosewood or white) – Standard Size (Oversized from $165)|
|All relevant Certificates and Permits|
|Funeral Service at Cemetery Chapel of Choice (Pinnaroo, Karrakatta or Fremantle)|
|Funeral Service at Chrurch, Chapel or Venue of Choice (Metro Area)|| +$220|
|Cremation and Cemetery Fees|
|Professional Funeral Celebrant (or Priest, Minister, Monk of Choice) to conduct service|
|Choice from large coffin spray of flowers (2/3 of coffin lid covered)|| +$600-$800|
|Transfer of deceased to Church, Chapel or Venue of Choice by Hearse|
|Embalming for Viewing (*if required). *Majority of bodies don’t require embalming and family will be notified if this is necessary for a viewing.|| +$550|| +$1800|
|1/2 Hour Viewing at Funeral Home prior to Funeral Service|| +$220|
|Funeral Notice in the West Australian|| +$150-$300|
|DVD Photo Tribute|| +$250|| +$330|
|Limousine Hire (10 seater – 3 hours)|| +$750|| +$990|
|Attendance Cards, Music for Service, Sprigs of Rosemary for Reflection Time|| +$0.30 per Rosemary Sprig|
Perth’s Premier Funeral Directors
So before choosing, make sure you’ve found the right Funeral Home who can serve your family’s most important needs:
- Perth Cremations is genuinely family-owned and operated. We maintain that people are most important—and so we price affordably.
- Our mark-ups on inclusions are modest and are LESS THAN HALF the 200%-300% mark-ups the Big Brand Funeral Homes apply to the cost of products and services.
- Our overheads are low as we have one Funeral Home at one location and come to you for your convenience, rather than having multiple sites with multiple rents, staff and other expenses to cover.
- We don’t spend Hundreds of Thousands or Dollars on advertising but rely on word of mouth from our satisfied customers.
- Together, building a beautiful and personalized ceremony—one that truly celebrates the life of your loved one
- Peace of mind—Knowing that your satisfaction is guaranteed (no exceptions) at every step of the way
- From start to finish, treating you and your family with the tenderness and respect you deserve
- Total transparency… honesty… and flexibility when discussing price, and all other important aspects of the funeral
- Full and uncompromised support from a team of highly-trained and friendly professionals who handle your family’s situation gently and with discretion
- A quality coffin at wholesale price. You’ll find the same beautiful coffins at Perth Cremations that you’ll find at other funeral providers—but without the high price tag. Why’s this? Because Perth Cremations is a direct importer of quality coffins. This means you’ll get your coffin at wholesale price and avoid the usual 300% to 400% markup (saving you thousands).
Australian Credit License 425142
*A full credit assessment will be conducted prior to acceptance of any offer or product. Speak to NOW Finance for full disclosure of fees, charges, terms and conditions.
Perth Cremations is now recognised as the #1 Funeral Home in Perth.
We are proud to be recognised as the best funeral home in Perth because of our perfect balance of quality service with affordable pricing, whether you’re arranging a prepaid funeral, eco funeral or choosing from one of our thoughtfully designed packages. Our extensive experience in the funeral planning industry means that you can trust us to take all the hard work off your hands and deliver you the funeral your loved one deserves.
My sincere thanks for the service which you provided to my family on the death of my brother. We live in NSW while he lived in WA so we had to organize everything long distance. I was impressed by your empathy, promptness in response to enquiries and efficiency. Your fee was very reasonable and it seemed that you were on call 24/7 which given the time difference proved extremely important. I can unreservedly recommend your service and thank you for your consideration and look forward to receiving Alan’s ashes.
As for the service I was very pleased, as was the family and guests who passed many comments during the condolence period and afterwards at home, that really did reflect admirably on the professionalism and sensitivity of your handling of the service.
I recommend Perth cremations to anyone who likes to leave everything to the experts. Thank you so much for everything.
Paul was an amazing celebrant, thank you for coordinating that for us. The time he spent on the phone with us talking through each part of the funeral in detail prepared us for the day and he really made it special with the way he ran the service. I’ll be sure to pass on your details to anyone who may need it going forward.
Call Today to Receive Your Free Quotation
We understand that a funeral is an opportunity to say goodbye and celebrate a life, so we do not believe in trying to upsell extravagant extras. Our compassionate team is on hand to discuss your needs 24/7 and to make sure you are happy with the plans every step of the way.
Call today—with no sales pressure guaranteed. Our friendly specialists will provide you with a free quotation and answer any questions you may have. Get started with the beautiful funeral your loved one deserves at a price you can afford.